Friday 30 December 2011

Significance of project in M.pharm - My experience

After a long gap, I would like to post based on my real experience.  I would like to emphasize the importance of M.pharm research project when facing the interviews.  Appearing for an interview is itself a difficult task.  You will get the interview by reference provided vacancy is there in a company. For facing the technical interview after M.pharm you need a strong command over your project.  I was interviewed by a senior scientist in Dr.Reddys (Aurigene).  90% of the questions was based on my project only.... I did well on questions on my project but failed to answer some questions based on basics.  Finally, after some time gap I came to know that an experienced person was recruited for the job.  So it is very important to concentrate on project as well as basics.  Whatever the project you select, thorough knowledge on it is required.  The basis for selection of project, significance of it, what is the novelty in it and so on... Everything is important.  So please be careful while selecting a project and ensure that you have thorough knowledge on it and necessarily should know the reasons for selecting that project.  With my experience on doing the project, I can guide some projects and also provide drugs and excipients. Those who are in need can contact me. All the best!!

1 comment:

  1. very happy to see this kind of blog from a pharmacy professional. Thank you brother for your words and suggestion.

    ReplyDelete